VCCL

Topic: Draft Relay teams - Spots still available

AuthorMessage
Our relay event looks like being a cracker. The AFL Boundaries, including Stawell Gift finalist Adam Coote, have thrown down the gauntlet, in particular to their own Hippo camp, and lodged a stand alone team. Both the Davis and Hippo camp will have multiple teams, which is great.

In order to increase the excitement and madness, we will be running it as a handicap event, so every team has the chance to win.

We still have spots available and their are a couple of teams that remain a runner short at this stage. We can also make up further teams if necessary, But to ease the race day madness, I'd like to hear from you beforehand.

Listed below are the draft teams at this stage. If I have missed anyone that has already stuck their hand up, I apologise. You havent been dropped, I simply have missed putting your name down. So if your name isnt listed or you would like to take part or have a friend or partner that would like to run, text me on 0412.250135. Everyone who wants a run will get one, even if we have to bring the Pres out of retirement and straight off the plane, to make up a team.

Thanks all. Mark O'Brien.

TEAM DAVIS
Mark De Campo
Matt Panopoulos
Gemma Kenessy
Carl Fannon
Adrian Wrout
Colin Davis
Duncan Whitford
Femi Coppi
Gavin Douglas
Laura Whitford