VCCL

Topic: 1st Race Jells Park 6.5km on Sunday 15th April 10am

AuthorMessage
Hi All,

Welcome to a new Cross Country season and there has been a number of changes this year to try and get as much involvement as we can, we will have 2 or 3 different handicap systems going this year based on the different style of races we are having which will have our handicapper Fraser Murray busy each week.

Our first race at Jells Park is one of the 5 exclusive club runs we will have for the year so get along and help get the season off to a good start, will keep the course relatively flat so no big hills are included. It will be an out & back course so a chance to cheer everyone on as they head back.

Please have a good read of the different races we have and it maybe a bit confusing to some so if you have any queries at all then pop me an email at seanquilty@bigpond.com and I will attempt to answer your questions as best I can.

Our AV races will kick off in the 2nd week at Jells Park with a sealed handicap so again so if you are interested in getting involved there then get onto the AV website and register, if you are not already registered with a AV club then you can choose the VCCL as your AV Club of choice to run with.

Park Runs will start in week 3 so jump on the Park Run website and register as a VCCL runner and that way I can locate your performance easily, otherwise you will need to let me know what Park Run you are at.

Hope to see as many of you as possible next week at Jells Park.

Cheers Doona