VCCL

Topic: VCCL relay Sunday May 26th - Entry required

AuthorMessage
Next Sunday is our annual VCCL relay at Nortons Park in Wantirna.

It will follow the same format as previous years with teams of 5 competing for both fastest time and handicap honours. We try and even the teams up as best we can with a mix of standards, but if you wish to submit a complete team of 5 or partial team of 2 or more, we can combine you with others to form a team.

Each runner will complete a challenging 3 km cross country course and it is a great opportunity to both participate and spectate, encouraging the rest of your team when you are not running. In total it takes a bit over an hour to complete after which we have a presentation and an opportunity to have a refreshment and a dig at the handicappers for crusifying your team.

Fun Runners are welcome and can be added to a team (subject to our evening out process). If you are putting together a team, look to add a bit of a mix of standards. We probably dont want the Box Hill Div 1 team rocking up to pinch the cash.

So I can put teams together please let me know at Sunday's race or by Monday by text to 0412250135 or email mob0659@gmail.com. This includes our bulk entries how also need to advise me they are competing.